Senior Accountant Job Opportunity Growing Property Excellent Work Environment
Your new company
You will be joining an ambitious business made up of creative and curious thinkers. They offer a community-based membership for their spaces across London. They are growing and looking to disrupt the current market in a big way. The company has won numerous awards from popular publications.
Your new role
You will lead the monthly management accounting cycle as well as the quarterly forecasting process. It is your responsibility to supervise a 7-person team made up of 4 Accounts Payable and 3 Credit Controllers with the intention and ability to improve short and long-term performance.
- Preparation, Analysis and communication of monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows for multiple companies
- Coordinate the submission of annual statutory accounts and being first point of contact for external accountants
- Management of Chart of Accounts Ledger including legend and descriptions of accounts
- Oversee treasury function led by assistant accountant including management of bank account information, audit of bank cards, direct debit list, new account openings, etc
- Assist in reporting for property management including historical rents versus targets, setting room rates targets, managing rent forecast, reporting occupancy rates, and overseeing collection of overdue rents
- Coordinate with sales and lettings teams to improve the results of the business such as maximising gross margin
What you'll need to succeed
You will require a Bachelors Degree (First Class or 2:1 hons). You will be part way through a professional qualification or qualified by experience with a proven history of managing and improving finance teams. You will have extensive knowledge of Finance and Management Accounting practises, expert knowledge of Excel, and experience with Xero and/or Sage. Strong communication skills are essential with our management of the team, you require a meticulous attention to detail and ability to relay concise and professional summaries to investors or senior managements.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a full 25 days holiday, and private health care. You will be able to attend regular social events and company gatherings. The company encourages trips within the company, for research purposes and enjoyment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing start up.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78778736