Engineer - North Yorkshire - Basic £30,000 + overtime
Rotating shifts - FMCG / Food Production
Planned Preventative Maintenance
An FMCG / Food Production Engineer in needed to ensure PPM is followed and implement PPM in a FMCG / Food Production Setting. This role will be based in the North Yorkshire area and the role will be rotating shifts.
You will be responsible for meeting daily production and maintenance requirements of the factory.
Work closely with production, operations and technical departments to improve engineering standards and efficiencies.
Day to day duties of the Engineer:
- Ensure a Planned Preventative Maintenance System is followed
- Maintaining effective engineering management reporting systems are followed
- Achievement of agreed KPI's including: PPM, Downtime, Reactive Maintenance Time, PUWER assessments completed on time, Projects & Critical Path Adherence
- Timely and cost efficient completion of engineering projects
- Ensure engineering standards & procedures are followed across all areas:
- Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Requirements for the Engineer:
- Must be fully qualified Time Served.
- Minimum 3-5 years of FMCG -food engineering.
- Proven experience of working with / implementing PPM systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of plant and machinery manufacturers.
- Retort experience.
- Days Of work Monday to Friday Averaging 42 hours per week; Rotating Shifts 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm with one week of nights in every 6 week rotation.
- Paid breaks and £14.79 per hour.
- Overtime is at 1.5 Mon - Sat And double time Sunday.
- 268 Hours per year holiday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78353479