Financial Services Administrator
We have a lucrative opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to join a successful and thriving Financial Planning Company who specialise in maximising investments for their clients. They have a reputable history and offer their employees the potential to thrive and progress.
As a Financial Services Administrator, you will be supporting a team of Independent Financial Advisors, specialising within different sectors. As a Financial Services Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for potential and existing clients, delivering a professional service.
- Receiving calls from potential and existing clients and transferring to the relevant team
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain filing systems and client files
- Maintain the firm's records and registers, as required
- Maintain the firm's diary system
- Maintain a computerised customer database
- GCSE Maths and English
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to providing an excellent customer service.
- Good strong administration skills ideally within Financial Services or a Legal environment
- Wide ranging IT skills and knowledge including Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to remain calm and professional even when under pressure.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £16,000 - 17,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78274938