Part-time BRANCH CASHIER - (Building Society) - Buckingham
BRANCH CASHIER – (Building Society) – Part Time - Buckingham
£11,000 per annum starting salary + excellent benefits
25 Hours per week.
Monday, 12:45pm – 5.15pm
Tuesday 8:45am – 5:15pm
Wednesday 8:45am – 5:15pm
Friday 8:45am – 2:15pm
Plus 2 in 4 Saturdays - 8.45am to 12.15pm
(Saturdays paid at an additional fixed rate of £60.00)
Our client is a small Building Society with six branches across Herts, Beds and Bucks.
They are currently seeking a friendly candidate with a calm persona and good numeracy / literacy skills, to join them as a part time Branch Cashier and deliver excellent customer service, as a first point of contact at their Buckingham branch.
The following skills are ESSENTIAL:
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Good IT skills and experience in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and the internet.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Customer Service role.
- Ability to write letters efficiently with correct spelling and grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to learn on-the-job.
A background in either retail or financial services would be advantageous. Training will be provided.
- A numeracy and literacy exercise will be part of the interview process.
- Candidates should be located within easy commuting distance to Buckingham and must be willing to work the above rota.
- Flexibility in covering holidays and absences would be advantageous.
CLOSING DATE: 14 JANUARY 2018
Our client reserves the right to close the advert early should they receive sufficient applications, they encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you fully meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78892514