As a Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Ensure prompt collection of outstanding Customer debt;
- Chase debt by Telephone, and prepare appropriate debt collection letters;
- Process and review legal proceedings, where appropriate;
- Aim to reduce aged debt to meet agreed targets;
- Highlight problems and issues when they occur for resolution;
- Full support is given
An ideal Credit Controller will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience dealing with public debt;
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed;
- Confident and energetic with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and hit targets;
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a great culture and enhance your skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78908818