Property Claims Handler
Broadspire, a Crawford company, is passionate about providing high quality Third Party Administration (TPA) services that meet the individual needs of each client through a flexible, forward-looking claims management strategy that deals with today's challenges while responding to those of tomorrow.
Crawford & Company is one of the world's largest independent providers of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries.
Broadspire are now recruiting for a Property Claims Handler to join their team in Milton Keynes.
Why work for Broadspire?
- 22 days holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Team events & competitions
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives whilst proactively handling claims. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard
- Accurately and promptly accept and process new instructions as far as competently possible.
- Case ownership to deal with claim from beginning to end.
- Awareness of and compliance with SLA's.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Handling property damage claims.
- Manage client instructions through the development of high quality interpersonal skills and create good client relationships built around trust, respect and speedy resolution of claims.
- Case ownership - to deal with claim from beginning to end within an agreed authority level.
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work.
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary.
- Dealing with and liaising with client and policy holders as appropriate.
- Working as part of a team
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Ability to handle Property claims, personal and/or commercial
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Quality focus. Ability to demonstrate consistently.
- Team focused - working with colleagues throughout the business to achieve a common goal
- Proactive - ability to organize and prioritise own caseload.
- Progress towards CII qualification
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78679959