** Accounts/E-Billing Co-ordinator **
£22k - £25k
Start Date: ASAP
A values driven business is seeking an experienced Accounts/E-Billing Co-ordinator.
The role is based in the Godalming area.
You will be responsible for:
· Accurately process invoices from supplier statements using a bespoke database in order to produce composite statements that are then sent to customers.
· Deal with amendments prior payments being collected via the Direct Debit payment system through BACS. Reconcile and arrange payments of funds to suppliers.
· Ensure that at all time liaison with both internal and external customers is carried out in a professional, helpful and effective manner.
· Experience of working in a customer facing role
· Experience of working in an accounting/billing/invoicing function
· Significant experience of dealing with people over the phone
· Organised and methodical
· Competent IT skills
· Able to analyse problems and provide solutions
· Ability to deliver excellent customer service
· Excellent communication skills; must be a very good listener
For further details on this role, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78606104