Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, we are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join a leading, growing and reputable accountancy firm on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will have extensive bookkeeping experience and will have ideally already worked in an accountancy firm.
This job would suit an experienced professional who is looking for a role where they can add value, enhance their already strong knowledge in bookkeeping and take control of many key accounts. You will ideally have strong experience in a practice environment and be looking for a fresh challenge in an environment that encourages growth and development. The candidate will be responsible for many key clients; therefore, excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
They are looking for a personable and enthusiastic individual to join their firm and contribute to the growth and success they've already had and plan to achieve in the foreseeable future.
Excellent Excel skills are essential, as is the ability to produce accurate, robust and reliable information which is consistent across the business.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, payment ledgers and supplier balances
- Maintenance of VAT records and preparation of returns
- Co-ordination and management of bookkeeping, VAT and administration duties
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Development and maintenance of budgets, cash flow and forecasting for
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
- Support the team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role
For more information about this role or any other Bookkeeper roles in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact me in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78921588