New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the growing team based in Tewkesbury. Joining them on a full time permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm, you will receive a competitive salary.
They are an independent, third generation, family-run business which was founded in 1938. They work directly with locally, contracted farmers and produce a variety of dairy products which are delivered to wholesalers, retailers and direct to the doorstep through their own fleet of drivers.
They are an award winning business, priding themselves on offering real service to the customer and high quality products.
The successful Credit Controller will have previous credit control experience, an excellent telephone manner, high attention to detail and ability to keep calm under pressure.
The Credit Controller role:
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor:
- Facilitate debt collection for Tewkesbury Depot and occasionally assist with collection for their other Depots
- Aged debt review and reporting
- Customer account management and reconciliation
- Liaising with sales managers and depot staff to facilitate debt collection
- Improvement of debtor ageing profile
- Reconciliation and clearance of unallocated cash amounts
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
The Credit Controller requirements
- Strong organisational skills with professional and clear communications skills, both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate credit control experience
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- General knowledge of accounting processes
- Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment, motivation and flexibility
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Be a strong team player but also work under own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the dairy industry or similar retail business
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, they are the place to be. Why not click apply today to become their Credit Controller – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78915340