Bilingual Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a stimulating opportunity to develop your career within a progressive financial intelligence company?
As a Graduate Financial Analyst for a multinational specialist business intelligence provider, you will take advantage of international collaboration and a supportive and challenging environment. The company has gone from strength to strength in the past 5 years, exhibiting impressive financial growth through offering the highest quality information regarding the global mergers and acquisitions marketplace. Boasting a number of high-profile corporate clients, including investment banks, law firms, hedge funds and FTSE 100 Corporates, this is an opportunity to hit the ground running on this exciting and lucrative career path.
- Following comprehensive training and exposure to the global Mergers & Acquisitions marketplace, you will be managing and manipulating financial data from recent mergers and/or acquisitions in German, Spanish or Nordic companies in order to provide accurate forecasts
- Interpreting companies' financial data and valuation in relation to the M&A market, enabling you to maintain and expand the historical M&A database to ensure it accurately and comprehensively reflects and provides a consistent high standard of data and analysis
- Building up a good knowledge and understanding of the markets to determine whether or not specific transactions meet database inclusion criteria, with the goal of producing reports with commentaries and data for publication
- Developing effective relationships with the team and liaise with colleagues in order to understand the processes and systems in place to maximise efficiency and productivity
- You will have a degree in Business, Finance or Economics, and be fluent in English and either German or Italian, to ensure you can take full advantage of international markets
- Having a specific interest in Corporate Finance and the Mergers and Acquisitions market would be beneficial, along with having knowledge of research methodologies, allowing you to progress and grasp this industry and its complexities
- As an organised, detail oriented individual, your understanding of financial statements and high level of numeracy means that you will excel in the analysing and understanding of figures on a day-to-day basis
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, hit the apply button now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78533079