Job Title – Maintenance Engineer x2
Location – Basildon
Salary – Up to £45,500 plus overtime
Shifts – Various Shift Patterns available.
Holidays – 20 days + 8 statutory days.
Our client specialises in fresh produce, supplying to major supermarkets, local wholesalers, food manufacturers and restaurants. The business is going from strength to strength, with an impressive growth figure of 55% in just three years. This has led them to be listed in the top 100 fasted growing businesses in the UK.
This growth has been down to both increased product ranges and the continued re-investment in faster, higher volume production equipment. With more installation and upgrade projects in the wings, plus a growing order book, they now require an additional Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their experienced team.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to perform the following duties and tasks:
- Fault finding and rectification, using a multimeter, on electrical systems.
- Manual fault finding on mechanical systems including conveyors, bearings, rollers, belts, pumps, filters, transmission and gearboxes.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance on all production equipment.
- Assist in the installation, commissioning and upgrading of new equipment.
- Fault finding on PLC systems.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Time served Electrical or Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Must be able to fault find electrically and mechanically.
- Previous experience installing or upgrading new lines an advantage.
Due to the fast pace of production our client requires a proactive engineer who is willing to take the initiative when problems arise.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78512453