Trainee Insolvency Practitioner
A well respected based boutique, Corporate Insolvency Practice, is seeking to recruit an exceptional candidate as a Trainee Insolvency Practitioner.
Involved in the case management of corporate insolvency cases including Liquidations and Administrations you will be involved in the case administration, case progression and due diligence of legal and financial cases.
You will also be involved in corporate insolvency investigations and criminal/disqualification proceedings.
Ideally you will be a Legal or Accountancy/Finance Graduate, or similar, with an interest in insolvency and/or company law
You will be exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise and operate under minimal supervision, with a keen attention to detail and an interest in the agenda of the team as a whole
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Experience working within a financial services processing or administration (or similar) environment demonstrating strong administration and customer service skills is desirable;
* The ability to work as part of a team and a co-operative work ethic;
* Superior written and verbal communication skills;
* Solid, proven computer skills;
* Effective time management skills, that show solid organisational and diary management skills within a fast-paced, fluid working environment;
* Strong analytical skills and with excellent attention to detail;
Excellent training, career progression and earning potential are available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78573382