Group Reporting Accountant
This Group Reporting Accountant position is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible mainly for the monthly and quarterly financial reporting to the business and the group. You will also maintain high levels of communication with the accounting team to ensure accuracy of financial records and understanding of entries.
Other key responsibilities:
• Providing detailed commentary on variances including GAP analysis and action plans to improve performance.
• Support Balance Sheet and Cash Flow budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
• Work closely with operations and central support units to ensure compliance to budget and all deviations justified, supported with a business case and approved by Board in advance.
• Regularly review monthly and quarterly financial results with accounting team to ensure accuracy and compliance with group guidelines.
• Review balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy and understanding of balances.
• Business partnering Central Budget Holders and providing suggestions on how to improve financial performance.
• Ensure all reports reconcile to SAP with detailed explanation of deviations.
• Liaising with External Auditors for Year End Audit
• The post holder will be working in a fast-changing environment and they will therefore be expected to undertake other appropriate duties as required for the effective operation of the profit and cost centres.
Key Skills and Experience:
• MUST be part qualified studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
• Understanding of double entry accounting.
• Experience in month end process such as prepayments and accruals.
• Able to manage multiple priorities under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Accurate, attentive to detail, with good organisational skills.
• Ability to develop positive relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems utilising technology, strong skills working with MS Excel and SAP
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, plus the opportunity to earn a company performance related bonus. You will also receive a generous benefits package that can be discussed at interview. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please apply today.
Keywords: Accountant, Finance, Financial reporting, ACCA, Bookkeeping, SAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78347338