We currently have an exciting opportunity for an commercially minded qualified accountant to join a leading global business in Manchester.
It is a good time to join the team, with the business going from strength to strength in their key markets and there are genuine career progression opportunities. This role has exposure to senior management globally and will play a key role in the continued success of the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Consolidation of European Group Management Accounts
- Forecasting and budgets including working with business managers
- Oversee production of Month End Accounts
- Oversee Balance sheet reconciliation
- Balance sheet risk analysis
- Control of Actual, Forecasts and budgets in HFM/CXO
- Divisional order book reporting
- Product Vertical Reporting
- Commercial analysis/ divisional profitability
- Commercial support to business managers and ad hoc reporting for divisions
- Responsibility for a key division within, including forecasting and performance reporting to senior management.
You will be:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with some industry experience
- Commercially minded
- Pro-active approach, willing to challenge existing processes /controls
- Driven, excellent work ethic.
- Excellent communicator across all levels
- Excellent systems experience
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
If you think this Commercial Accountant role sounds like something you would excel at then I am keen to speak with you in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78366806