Job Title: Commercial Accountant
Salary: Competitive, on application
Job Ref: VL/19704
Purpose of the role:
This is an exciting new role for my client, reporting to the Head of Commercial and Pricing you will be responsible for developing a financial reporting suite for financial management, profitability performance and investments. Develop a client profitability and pricing model to support the business and enhance client service.
- Working with the Head of Commercial Finance & Pricing to develop a Financial management information suite to support the strategic goals.
- Support in the development financial metrics and tools to support Financial reporting, profitability growth, pricing and innovation to maximise profitability.
- Automate and simplify current financial reporting and adapt to stakeholder usage.
- Deliver strong financial business partnering.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional expertise and insight into the commercial context.
- Drive Practice Group and Sector financial performance.
- Develop pricing methods and provide pitch support to the business covering tenders to clients including, alternative fee proposals and ongoing post tender review.
- Develop and deliver commercial finance training.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree educated, with relevant professional qualifications.
- Highly developed understanding of business strategy supported by accountancy.
- 3-5 PQE experience in leading effective teams in a complex business environment, ideally within professional services.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with an ability to write insightful financial and commercial commentaries based upon sound financial management.
- Expertise with Excel and Financial reporting tools is essential.
- Strong commercial awareness with experience and ability in understanding complex and diverse business requirements.
- Previous experience in a financial services, legal or professional services environment is required.
Benefits: Excellent salary and benefits package on application, central Bristol very modern offices, 35 hour week, excellent working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78446432