Field Service Engineer
EB5056: Field Service Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Benefits: Various Company Benefits
Hours: 12 hour shifts on a 4 days on / 4 days off rota basis.
The Field Service Engineer will be wholly responsible and accountable for the duties and responsibilities as detailed in this Job Description below. The role of Field Service Engineer will be field based, however, you will be required to visit head Office from time to time to attend meetings and conduct other work related activities as may be required.
This Field Service Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all allocated calls are handled professionally and within the relevant SLA timescales, as well as making sure that the relevant ‘boot stock’ levels are maintained and any additional stock requirements are escalated as necessary
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend Client sites to determine and resolve software/hardware related faults (a minimum call rate of 3 calls per day must be achieved).
- Responsible for managing own stock levels ensuring that a minimum ‘boot stock’ level is maintained.
- Communicate effectively to Shift Team Leaders, Head of Engineering and the Project Control team as appropriate
- Submit all paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion, in line with the Company procedures.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working within an engineering environment
- Previous experience of working with EPOS systems would be advantageous
- Good Technical skills in PC configuration, networking and command prompt.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78922255