Accounts Payable Associate
Accounts Payable £21.5k + Excellent Benefits - Manchester
As one of their preferred suppliers, Search are looking to recruit a Accounts Payable Associate to join a global market leader based in Manchester.
The Associates main responsibility is to process third party vendor pre-approved and purchase order documents within the automated systems ensuring the information transferred to SAP is of the highest quality. Adhering to Policies and Procedures and SOX compliance controls. The Associate is responsible for queries and some analysis and reporting for specified markets whilst supporting the whole Accounts Payable team to meet daily and monthly deadlines.
The successful candidate will have previous Accounts Payable experience and it would be advantageous if you have SAP system knowledge. Candidates will be competent in excel and be confident at communication at all levels. The role requires someone who has a flexible working attitude and can work in a forever changing
Core duties include:
- Daily / Month End / Quarter End / Year End.
- Process documents into SAP system in line with applicable Policies and Procedures and departmental daily targets.
- Using automated functionality to obtain clarification or missing information required for document posting from Market contacts within the agreed guidelines.
- Rejecting or challenging non compliant documents as per defined guidelines.
- Verify tax coding by referring to appropriate materials and working with the tax team to ensure that tax code(s) is/are correctly recorded during document entry.
- Analysis and Reporting.
- Provide detailed KPI analysis to Expert/Team Lead by entity of core tasks such as; Incoming payments, Exceptions, SRTs, reversals etc. providing considerations and actions of improvement.
- Analyse and reduce volumes of Kofax queues, queries and other SAP duties with the engagement of Market/Associate.
- Process Improvement.
- Embed continuous improvement mindset, supporting projects to improve processes within the remit of department/team. Work with Experts/Teams Leads to maintain training material business content with checks.
This is a fantastcic opportunity to join a world claoss organisation who offer a rewarding salary with the opporunity to grow and develop within the business.
For further details contact Victoria Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78914983