Are you ambitious for more responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
We are looking for an Insurance Executive to deal with a mix of personal lines and commercial lines insurances.
The main focus of this role will be to assist in obtaining new insurance business, conducting business development and other promotional activities. A successful candidate will be experienced in building customer rapport, providing outstanding customer service, and providing customers with well-informed advice.
Working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be encouraged to take responsibility for their own performance. This role is ideal for a candidate who is able to self-motivate and manage their own work priorities. This is predominately a phone based role taking inbound calls from new and existing customers.
- Providing insurance quotations.
- Servicing existing clients.
- Contributing towards the office targets.
- Researching competitor products.
- General administrative duties.
- Report writing.
- Finding new clients and forecasting future needs.
- Assisting the Head of Department.
Additional Salary Info: 22 days leave, training, commission structure, pension
Insurance | Finance | Business Development | Customer Service | Insurance Executive
- Respond positively to customer requests.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the resolution of customer queries.
- Achieve and exceed targets/objectives.
- Have good computer skills.
- Have an eye for detail.
- A strong sales attitude.
- Insurance experience would be an advantage, but not essential, for this role.
We have a competitive benefits package on offer, including:
- 22 Days Holiday Entitlement per annum.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Percentage based commission structure.
- Professional development towards a Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualification.
About Our Company:
Established in 1995, as a retail broker, we have grown to become a nationwide company providing a growing range of insurance products from leading UK insurers. The brand of Nova Insurance can be found on all the main price comparison websites including Money Super Market, Compare the Market, Confused.com and Go Compare.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78509142