Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client has seen exceptional profits for 2017 and is heavily investing in their finance team for the year ahead. The business is a global FMCG and is now looking for a Big 4 Trained ACA to join the team in a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst position, to assist the Head of Commercial Finance and Business Partner senior stakeholders in the group. You will take responsibility for financial analysis for a division and the team and are seeking an Analyst from a similar background who wants to fast track their career, in this fantastic business.
As a qualified Accountant your responsibilities will include;
- Drive the budgeting process for the group and deliver insightful and impactful budgeting analysis
- Present and deliver insightful ad hoc commercial analysis
- Identify and implement reporting and KPI improvements to exceed stakeholder expectations and drive business performance
- Identify and deliver reporting efficiencies and streamlined processes
- Gain understanding of commercial and business drivers to influence improved reporting
- Ensure integrity of accounts to deliver accurate reporting
- Develop close working relationships with key finance stakeholders to deliver timely and accurate budget
- Influential analysis of budget variances to drive better decisions
- Identify new and insightful ways to present the budget identifying, trends and key themes
- Deliver Risks and Opps analysis delivering a no surprise approach to sales and profit outturn
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant with experience in this space looking to join a team in real growth mode, who are heavily investing in their finance function. The position will offer the incoming candidate the opportunity to really understand the business and work in a creative and dynamic team.
Our clients are shortlisting for this role, with interviews to commence ASAP, so please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78801891