Multi-Skilled Engineer Maintenance Engineer
A fantastic news years opportunity has arisen for a Days based Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
The client with manufacturing sites all over Europe are seeking an engineer following a multi million pound investment to help bring the site up to a World Class Manufacturing standard.
Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Shift: 4 on 4 off - DAYS ONLY
Role / Description
- Provide hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Put planned maintenance in place and analyse all engineering failures.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding through Siemens S7.
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Maintenance, Engineer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Multi Skilled, Continuous Improvement, Siemens
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78924315