An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Manufacturing and Engineering business based in Ferndown looking for a Cost Accountant to join their ever growing team. Being a key part of the finance team and assisting business growth.
In business for over 20 years, my client is an established organisation in the Manufacturing / Engineering industry in the worldwide market. They are seeking a Cost Accountant to join their busy Finance team based in Ferndown.
As a Cost Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, monitor and control standard costing.
- Monitor price variances.
- Update cost changes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review and analysis of standard costs.
- Support regular review of inventory.
- Contribute to the inventory control procedures.
- Completes assigned balance sheet reconciliations.
- Works closely with the segment business partner.
To be successful in your application you will be:
- Studying ACCA or CIMA, or be relevantly QBE.
- Held a similar position previously.
- Experience in Project Accounting, with ability to give examples.
If you are successful you should expect:
- Very competitive salary.
- Permanent full-time opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78688990