Service Engineer Electrical
FIELD SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR
National manufacturer & supplier commercial forecourt equipment (Jetwashes/Air & Water Towers/Vacuums) are seeking an Electrical Field Service Engineer to support their continued growth.
Vacancies exist for candidates who reside within the following area;
- *1x Stoke-on-Trent & Crewe area (ST & CW postcode)
The successful candidates MUST have;
- Electrical Certification (C&G, NVQ, 17th Edition, etc)
- Electrical faultfinding experience, can read Electrical diagrams
- Able to use a multi-meter
- A full UK driving licence
- Checkable background/work history
- Reside in the area with parking
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then full product training will be provided.
Based from home and covering a region, repairing and maintaining the company's equipment. The working hours are Monday to Friday + one weekend per month to be worked.
The remuneration package includes;
- *£24,000 circa basic salary (based on Mon-Fri & one weekend)
- *£30k + ote earnings
- *Paid Travel from Door to Door (paid from leave to return)
- *Leading to £30k + earnings
- *Company vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- *28 to 33 days Holiday (20 rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
- *Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Apply and call us at Start Monday now!
Keywords; Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Field Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Technician, Fitter, Electric
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78397661