Insurance Claims Handler (Multilingual French & Italian)
Role: Insurance Claims Handler (Multilingual French & Italian)
Salary:£18k - 25k depending on experience
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location:London, South East
Responsibilities will include providing an administrative function within the Claims Technical department. Ensuring that all actions takes place in an accurate and timely manner and that documentation is processed in line with company procedures, predominantly but not exclusive of the following.
- Claim preparation and submission.
- Advise and liaise on warranty issues with clients in claim preparation.
- Processing of warranty claims:
- Checking of newly submitted claims as received from our program partners and their dealer network for premium payment, submission times, machine eligibility for level of support, engine hours and coverage time limits.
- Checking for and requesting where required, customer service contracts and relevant service documentation, photos of the machines hour clock and of the removed failed parts and relevant OEM parts invoicing documentation.
- To arrange where required translation within the submitted claims for the claimed work details using sources as available.
- File documents and keep accurate required records in line with company policy.
- Supporting with general administration duties.
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Ideally have a technical aptitude or background.
- Multilingual (English, French, Italian).
- Experienced in agricultural or construction fields.
- Experience of warranty (or other) disputes and challenging disputes.
- Knowledge of after-sales operations and processes from a dealership perspective.
- Preferably a knowledge or understanding of a manufacturer's warranty processes, policies and procedures.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78348619