Sales Manager - Engineering Automation
UK - Food / Beverage / Process sector - Sales Manager - Engineering Automation
Up to £55,000 Basic + Bonus + Company Car + 7% employer contribution, life and critical illness insurance, health cash plan, 50% BUPA contribution, gym scheme, 33 days including public holidays.
Covering UK .The role is home based.
This position is very important for the ongoing development of our clients company and as such will attract experienced individuals who have proven track record in business development and experience of the UK food/ Beverage process sector.
- Responsible for nurturing and developing the partner relationship to further develop sales growth within the food / beverage and process sector.
- Analyse trends and results, develop sales and marketing objectives, whilst implementing training programs for the clients.
- Maintain existing customers through regular contact on a strategic / operational level. Deal with day to day queries of a technical, commercial or other nature where necessary.
- Identify potential customers, qualify and develop them as necessary to achieve sales in line with divisional strategy.
- Create, check and approve quotes, sales and purchase orders, sales contracts and agreements, coordinate with suppliers and manage customer claims and quality processes.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and our clients internal departments and attend meetings, produce reports and other documents as deemed necessary.
- Academic/Professional Education - Engineering degree, electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Relevant Experience - Technical Field Sales or , 3 years+
- Driver’s license
- A willingness to travel.
- Behavioural & Interpersonal skills - Ability to work as part of a team, Initiative, Patience, Assertiveness, Ability to withstand pressure.
- Communication Skills - Face to face with technical and commercial customers on all hierarchy levels.
- Operational skills - Well organized, Self-motivated, Attention to detail, Giving priorities in conflict. Responsible for developing new and existing business within the food process / beverage.
- Support local manufacturers in the region by helping companies to improve process efficiency.