Accounts Administrator Banking and Expenses - £14-16K (DOE) - Accountancy firm - Warrington
This is a full-time position based in Warrington paying £14-16K (DOE)
Key responsibilities of the role;
Our client is looking for a Banking and Expenses administrator to administer and manage all banking and financial transactions for limited companies. You will deal with other internal teams such as the Sales, Invoicing and Payroll departments.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers regarding bank statements and transactions either by email or by phone
- Answering customers queries
- Ensuring that appropriate amendments and rules are respected
- Managing bank accounts and transactions
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Resolving any expenses queries within agreed timescales
- Maintaining electronic and manual records in line with statutory requirements and company's procedures.
- Reviewing any accounts and resolving issues
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications;
- Educated to GCSE level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, analytical and problem-solving
- High attention to details, proactive and passionate about what you do
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within a role that requires high volume data entry or invoicing
- Personable, reactive and enthusiastic
- Desire to progress in a fast-paced environment
- The company will sponsor your education with a view to helping you learn and experience working in the different divisions within the company whether that's tax, law, accounts or customer service divisions.
- You can expect to join a friendly, growing team with great prospects!
- 5% pension
- Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78512208