Trainee Account Manager / Graduate Opportunity
Job Title: Trainee Account Manager / Graduate Opportunity
Reports to: Sales Manager
This position is responsible for generating revenue/profit by engaging in a consultative selling approach with integrators and resellers in an assigned territory. This is accomplished through proactive outbound phone calls to prospects and assigned accounts while up-selling and cross-selling products from across the company's portfolio.
- Generate profitable business.
- Be responsible for the whole sales cycle; from consultation/solution design to quote and order delivery.
- Proactively look for and prospect new customers/opportunities and recruit new buying accounts
- Respond to incoming sales calls
- Grow business with assigned customers.
- Effectively manage customer base by maintaining regular contact
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline
- Build strong business relationships with senior customer representatives and vendor sales contacts
- Be a trusted advisor for customers.
- Respond quickly and accurately to customers' incoming inquiries related to price, availability and product specification.
- Negotiate and maintain profitable commercial terms with your accounts
- Create joint business plans with customers
- Support customers with end user projects
- Promote new products, marketing activities, events etc. to customer base.
- Collaborate with other sales colleagues and other departments such as Pre-Sales and Business Development to add maximum value to your customers.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Sales experience or business education TRAINING PROVIDED
- A Proactive approach to sales
- An interest and basic understanding of technology, industry experience preferred but not essential
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with computer and software applications including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with both customers, vendors and colleagues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- A confident self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78525601