- Undertaking Dilapidations Studies and Condition Reports
- Working closely with a Senior Engineer or Associate to provide advice, project monitoring and performance specification advice for refurbishment and fit-out projects
- Supporting the team providing technical support and maintenance management duties
- Meet target KPIs on WIP management including HIW
- Business Development and Client Care awareness
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures
- Responsibility for own continuous professional learning
- Respect Company Values
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent report writing and communication skills are required and the ability to liaise professionally with clients and colleagues is essential
- Working knowledge of the following building services is essential:
- Electrical Distribution
- Air Conditioning Systems, including VRV, VAV, Chilled Water Systems (as well as knowledge of older and less common systems)
- Controls and BMS
- Fire Alarms, Security and Access Systems
- Lifts (as far as expected from an M&E point of view)
- CIBSE qualified or qualified by experience or related degree or relevant City and Guilds qualifications
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78775945