Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £33k) + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension + Company Benefits
Work a fast paced service role for a specialist company in a thriving industry. Be part of a growing service department looking to progress their engineers technically long term with an array of training from OEM manufacturers courses. Enjoy becoming a specialist in the field with a very comprehensive package.
This growing company are quickly becoming a recognised manufacturer of bespoke special purpose products for some major players in the food and pharmaceutical industry. With great plans for the next 12 months to expand their department this is a good place to further your career. On offer is technical training and advanced career progression long term, with an employer that rewards their staff very well.
* Service / repair / maintenance over a designated area.
* Electrical fault finding and diagnostics.
* Occasional upgrades and installations.
* Providing good customer support.
* Travelling patches over home county/Midlands and up to Scotland
* Occasional stay away when needed
* Service and repair experience from a FMCG industry.
* Electrical Biased engineer - Single phase, three phase and PLC fault finding.
* Willing to commute to areas stated above and occasionally stay away.
* Basic mechanical understanding
Apply now to Anthony Moore quoting ref AM275
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, electrical, single phase, three phase, PLC, fault finding, programming, engineering, manufacturing, food, beverages, FMCG, mobile engineer, hydraulics, conveyors, gearboxes, motors, programming, fault finding, industrial, packaging, labelling.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.