Calmore, Totton (SO40 3WX)
£35,000 - £45,000
Hobbs the Printers
Company Accountant - £35k - £45k, Depending on Experience
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company, with 150 employees, providing printing, fulfilment and unique web-to-print software solutions for major UK organisations. The Finance and Accounting role will be responsible for managing all areas of finance including creating reports, payroll, VAT returns, management accounts, monthly PAYE & NI and other accounting duties. The successful applicant will be meticulous with the ability to analyse information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing two AAT qualified assistants.
- Payroll and monthly PAYE/NI, VAT and Pension Returns.
- Management accounts
- Working closely with Managing Director and the Senior Management Team
- Annual budget setting
- Ability to interpret, analyse financial information and create reports
The successful Accountant candidate is likely to be Fully Qualified or Finalist Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of producing accounts within a commercial business or for clients within a practice environment.
Key requirements of the Company Accountant:
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate including Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
- Flexible and able to work as part of an important team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This role has become available due to the future retirement of our current Company Accountant in the Spring of 2018. It is therefore intended to have a hand-over period of a minimum of one month.
To apply, please do so by clicking the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78538722