Certification Engineer - 34111 - Emissions
Job title: Certification Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £25.41 per hour LTD
Industry: Powertrain Certification
A Certification Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley and is paying a rate of up to £25.41 Ltd Co per hour.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to establish and maintain a Certification Delivery plan for company products in an assigned market.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may adversely affect delivery; ensuring that any impact on sales is minimised.
- Work with internal stake holders to ensure design & test data is collected in a timely manner.
- Lead the preparation of applications, editing and finalising data ready for submission in accordance with regulatory requirements (includes 'Worst Case' determination).
- Support the wider Certification team in the development of internal standards and processes.
- Act as a point of contact for compliance issues identified in market and ensure that the market view is communicated to the PT Compliance team for resolution.
- Support in the determination of appropriate actions and assist the co-ordination of responses to regulatory bodies and their representatives.
- Provide support to colleagues and senior management on the implications and impact of current and future legislative requirements.
To apply for this Certification Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Proven ability to manage the delivery of technical programmes within a required time and budget.
- Proven ability to translate legal requirements into business deliverables with respect to technical programmes such as emissions measurement or control.
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Able to demonstrate an awareness of vehicle emissions control and/or powertrain electrification.
- Able to demonstrate a practical knowledge of emissions certification in at least one of the following markets; Europe, USA, China, Brazil, Korea, India or Japan.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Certification Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78677016