- Financial Accountant in the not-for-profit sector.
- Work for a leading housing organisation that makes a real difference to people's lives.
A leading organisation that provides housing and support to those that need it most. They are constantly looking for new investment opportunities to give them best chance of producing top quality homes. With a portfolio consisting of tens of thousands of homes this an exciting organisation to be involved in. This organisation have a clear vision of where they want to be in the future and they want people who are going to help that realise this vision.
- To support the assistant Finance Director on VAT and corporation tax matters.
- To prepare financial accounts.
- To work closely with all accountants in the department and provide support in delivering a full financial service throughout the business.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must have experience in the preparation of VAT returns and corporate tax returns.
- Must have extensive practical experience of maintaining financial records, particularly in aspects of the general ledger.
- Must have a good understanding of double entry book keeping, and the difference between the primary financial statements.
- Must possess excellent PC and arithmetic skills.
- £40,000 - £42,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78802684