Business/Account/Programme Manager - Aerospace
Reporting to the Programme Director, this role will be responsible for managing sales input for and managing relationships with existing customers. The role responsibilities include interface into production control and planning activity to ensure on time delivery and customer service levels targets are achieved.
- Service the needs of the existing customer accounts by resolving customer issues.
- Maintain professional business relationships with key individuals to achieve service levels and attain a high reputation for integrity.
- Introduce nominated sales co-ordinators to customers to administer contracts and support the production team with customer liaison through the manufacturing process.
- Develop a team to execute good working practice that is able to work professionally as part of a multi functional team.
- In conjunction with the Commercial team, manage and control the process of sales enquiry
- Control of inventory to target levels and promoting flow of materials throughout the manufacturing process to ensure on time delivery to customer.
- Liaise with the Credit Controller and Sales team in connection with disputed debts out of contract and/or those in which technical problems are involved.
- Ensure individual monthly targets are achieved in line with goals set.
SPS Aerostructures Limited manufactures precision machined components, sheet metal fabrications, and avionics assemblies for commercial airliners, military jets, and helicopters.
The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Annesley, Mansfield and Rugby in the United Kingdom. SPS Aerostructures Limited operates as a subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp – PCC Aerostructures.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78804954