Developer - Fund Management
Exciting opportunity for software engineers looking to break into fund management!
Exciting opportunity for software engineers looking to break into fund management! One of the leading global asset management firm are looking to hire a client application Software engineer to work on greenfield projects on a new research platform.
Candidates will have strong analytical, innovation and problem solving skills. The role will work closely with project managers, technical leads and analysts throughout the SDLC furthermore building strong relationships through delivery communication and domain knowledge.
To be successful you will need to have
- Solid analytical skill and appreciation of technical risk.
- Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timelessness- Strong team player and strong communicator.
- Good client facing skills.
Preferred qualifications will include
- Java and web technologies prior experience.
- SQL and NoSQL Database skills.
- Previous experience inn a business-facing role would be beneficial.
The team see themselves as having a FinTech type approach and definitely see themselves as a technology company rather than a traditional asset management firm. They have an unrivalled 'work hard/play hard' approach and invest heavily in their both on a professional and social level.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78917344