Implements separate modules of Enterprise Applications within projects at customer sites. Carries out training for customers. Analyses the current state and target documentation. Operates under moderate supervision. Responsible for all related implementation activities within the workgroup in a customer implementation project. Could act as a project leader in less complex implementation projects.
- Determined on a project by project basis, tasks may include installation, configuration, training, business process design, testing, and others as required.
- Works with other resources to resolve issues as necessary.
- May provide direction to others in at least one application or subject area.
- Ensures project documentation is stored in internal project repositories.
- Participates in one virtual team or workgroup and creates work aids and other knowledge capital.
- Submits time and expenses weekly as scheduled, and regular status reports.
- Completes up to two weeks of training per year.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Internal contacts include senior industry & product marketing managers; project managers, development & product specialists.
- External contacts include senior personnel in own area of expertise, various specialist consultants & related suppliers
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
- University level degree or equivalent.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- The position requires strong conceptual thinking and problem solving skills. APICS certification is desirable.
- The jobholder is a recognized expert in the area of implementation (e.g. Manufacturing / Finance / Distribution).
- The position requires developed communication and diplomacy skills.
- Any application certification would be an advantage.
- Must be willing to undertake Certification training & exams as required.
- Implementation of Enterprise within projects, analysing of business transactions
- Current state analysis, target documentation and feasible studies
- Building of service requests and adaptation
- Testing of adaptation and implementation at the customer
- Train permanently on new skills and techniques to increase personal value added and capability
- Gives help to end user at the go-live phase
- Serves effectively as liaison between company and customers