- £30,000 - £40,000 p/a
- Monday to Friday working + 25 days leave
- Monday to Friday Working (early finish on Fridays)
You can be located:
- Northampton, Market Harborough, Corby, Kettering, Desford, Thrapston, Kibworth, Uppingham
My client is a market- leading manufacturer of specialist industrial equipment supplied to a variety of industries throughout the UK. Not only do they manufacture, assemble and service their products, they design and develop specific engineering solutions for their clients, to ensure maximum productivity and safety.
Because of a recent success of an internal promotion, we are now looking to recruit a highly organised Controls Engineer to join a well-established team.
If you have experience with 3D modelling with any kind of mechanical equipment / machinery and are looking for a varied job role in a growing business then apply now for immediate consideration!
- Electrical control panel design using AutoCAD and PLC programming from scratch
- Producing schematics and panel layouts / diagrams
- Write / input PLC Codes using Siemens PLC
- Providing FDS either from scratch or through the Sales team
- Occasional involvement with hands-on panel building
- Some site based working for Testing / modifications during installations
To be considered for the Controls Engineer role you must possess the following:
- Experience of electrical design, any kind of software will be considered.
- Previous exposure to PLC Programming.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with decision-making capability
Your progression in dictated by your own individual performance however, you will have the added benefits of working for a well-established organisation who are consistently growing, whilst having the ability to retain their staff very well. You will benefit from an excellent remuneration package, a fantastic training programme with long-term job security.
How to apply
For further information, please contact Lacey at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78534000