Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Venatu are working in partnership with a global manufacturing organisation who are aggressively growing their UK market presence by securing some major prestigious clients.
We have a rare opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a busy state of the art manufacturing organisation based in York. This is a key role for carrying out a variety of maintenance tasks on site plant and equipment.
Main duties of the role include:
- Maintaining pneumatic and hydraulically operated, fully and semi-automated machinery and mobile plant.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance on machinery and plant.
- Undertaking larger scale engineering works.
- Implementing continuous improvements to the works process and equipment to improve efficiency, quality and costs.
- Fault-finding a wide variety of electrical and mechanical systems including basic fault-finding on inputs and outputs of PLC systems.
Candidates are required to have a minimum NVQ Level 3 / or HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Candidates must also have relevant experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidates will be self motivated, good at fault finding and will be comfortable working within a results driven environment. Candidates must be flexible in their approach to work in order to meet business requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78474234