Our client is one of the most well-established, FMCG clients in the UK, and they aim to deliver a first-class service to all of it's customers, within the UK. Due to a recent promotion of an existing Credit Controller, our client requires a hands-on, experienced Credit Controller to join this expanding business, and report directly to the Credit Manager.
Based in Beaconsfield, my client can offer full training, to those with limited credit control experience, but this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar roles within a team environment previously, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred. Previous experience of working on SAP is also essential.
Based in their central collections team, based in Beaconsfield, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Manager:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
-Communicate with customers on a daily basis, with daily call targets of around 25-30 calls per day, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
The ideal Credit Controller will offer:
- Previous experience in a similar Credit Control role
- Previous experience of SAP (essential)
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Be a self-starter, and enthusiastic
- Able to work along and in a team setting
- Offer intermediate Excel and the ability to work with finance packages/systems
- The ability to start this role at very short notice
This is a challenging, fast-paced credit control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focussed, and be able to maintain high levels of out-bound call numbers, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Control opportunity, based in Beaconsfield.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78358863