Claims Handler (CH2)
Claims Handler- Liverpool- Permanent
Keoghs is one of the leading providers of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector. We combine proven processes, technology and a low cost infrastructure with deep legal and insurance market knowledge. This enables us to create individual solutions for each of our clients that match their requirements in terms of quality, performance and value for money.
Keoghs are seeking a Claims Handler (CH2) to join our Liverpool team.
The Claims Handler (CH2) will manage a caseload of property damage claims and PL claim and some low value/simple EL claims to conclusion.
• To proactively manage a caseload of property damage claims (up to and including reserve limits of £20,000) and PL claims (up to and including reserve limits of £20,000) and some low value/simple EL claims (up to and including reserve limits of £10,000) to conclusion.
• Create accurate Claims Management System and/or Proclaim records
• Develop client contacts
• Attend client review meetings where appropriate
• To assist with projects
• Undertake appropriate additional tasks provided by the Team Leader/Claims Unit Service Manager
Essential Skill and Attributes
• Experience in the evaluation, negotiation and settlement of Public/Employers' Liability Claims
• Demonstrates an understanding of the market and industry
• Delivers technically accurate and appropriate advice to clients, colleagues and others
• Ability to interact and communicate with the clients and colleagues
• Flexible approach to work
What You Can Expect From Us
•A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
•Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
Standard 35 hour week
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77873477