Finance Systems Assistant
Venator, previously known as Huntsman Pigments & Additives is currently recruiting for a Finance Systems Assistant to join its growing team.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide support to the Group Systems Accountant in supporting business financial reporting systems, primarily with a focus on SAP BPC
Job responsibilities include:
- All duties are to be carried out at all times in compliance with all Huntsman Corporate EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain functional expertise in the technical aspects of BPC so as to provide support and cover for the Financial Consolidation Manager.Be capable of acting as the bridge between the business and IT.
- Assist the Financial Consolidation Manager and their team in the daily operation of BPC, including executing master data and hierarchy maintenance, upload processes and flat-file load support and change management.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete business process documentation for all BPC processes operated within the consolidation group.
- Conduct through and accurate investigation and fault-finding in response to reported issues, with appropriate response to the timing and criticality of the issue to the close process.
- Guide business users in defining developments to ensure developments can accurately meet the business requirements.Co-ordinate testing of developments, ensuring testing is appropriately documented.Roll-out new developments to user population and provide training.
- Support Group Systems Accountant in other aspects of SAP and VSIMS issue investigation, maintenance and development.
- Assist the wider Corporate Finance team with special requests and other ad-hoc requirements.
- First degree from an accredited university or equivalent international degree, preferably in IT or Finance.
- Accounting experience.
- SAP or other enterprise system experience, including project implementation
- Demonstrably strong analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, formulas, and macros.
Experience of SAP BPC an advantage.It is anticipated that some training will be required to achieve maximum potential, which will be achieved through an appropriate combination of on-the-job training, distance / online and classroom learning.
Must be detail oriented with the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button we would love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global leading organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78682142