Field Service Engineer
- Do you have previous experience of repairing mechanical and electrical equipment?
- Have you thought of working for a premium supplier of commercial and industrial cleaning machinery?
- A renowned market leader who pride themselves on customer service.
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential.
West Midlands, Staffordshire - Walsall, West Bromwich, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford
Field Service Engineer - Commercial and Retail Floor Care Machinery
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
Due to continued and ongoing growth through the quality and reputation of their equipment, you have the opportunity to become an employee of a global organisation with a strong history.
You will be servicing and maintaining floor cleaning machinery found within the appealing, sought after market sector of Hotels, Restaurants, Retail, Cafés, alongside other high-profile clients and locations. Equipment sizes range from push-along systems, to larger ride-on apparatus.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- To be considered for the Field Service Engineer role, you must be mechanically strong, with a basic understanding of electrical principles; ideally holding a 17th edition or similar.
- You must have previous field based experience, since you will be managing your own diary and routes.
- Candidates with engineering experience from the Armed Forces are highly advised to apply.
- You must hold a full driving licence.
Our client is an internationally renowned floor care machinery provider, and is looking to grow and strengthen their field service engineering team. Being a trusted global leader, they have a wide variety of prestigious customers. They can offer genuine employee career development, extensive on-going training with realistic career progression.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary, Competitive Bonus
- Excellent Overtime Opportunities
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Pension, Mobile, Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The position of Field Service Engineer covers the West Midlands and Staffordshire, with candidates considered from Walsall, West Bromwich, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford, and surrounding areas.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78874971