This role will provide support and information to senior leaders within the business, the wider finance function and other operational teams.
My client is a global, well-known player in their respective field; with offices throughout the globe and endless opportunities for the successful candidate!
Leads in the deployment of the Group's reporting software and acts as the Group's system super-user
Production of monthly business reports
- Support the planning process to deliver budget and forecasts
- Leads in the development of new reports and KPIs
- Provides inputs to the monthly business performance management meetings
- Ensures the integrity and data accuracy in the reporting system, including ensuring group entities are consolidated correctly.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent excel skills (pivots, v-lookups)
- Strong systems skills, including exposure to BI tools
- Experience of working in a head office on a global roll out of a reporting system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Up to £60,000 per annum.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78904615