My client manufactures industrial Baler machines for a wide range of clients throughout the UK and abroad. This long established family engineering firm are looking to recruit a field service engineer to join their growing company. The role is factory based however will involve travel to install, service and advise on equipment. There will be occasions when you will have to work away from home.
Service Engineer Role
- Maintain and modify existing machine programs on equipment at customer premises
- Build and test run equipment and software ready for despatch from the factory.
- Install, service and maintain equipment away from the factory.
- Diagnose and rectify faults on equipment.
- Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required
- Provide customer training
- Assist with trouble shooting on telephone and via modem links to equipment on customers’ premises
Key Skills Required
- Mechanical service experience inc. Hydraulics. - Electrical experience would be helpful
- Ability to communicate with customers in a polite and responsive manner. - Hold a full clean driving licence.
BenefitsThis standard hours for this role is Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30 pm. For a basic 40hr week you will earn a basic salary of £23000 however with overtime you would be expected to earn circa £32k per year. As a service engineer you will also be expected to make yourself available for weekend work (At least 2 weekends per month however you are not always required to work them)There is an auto enrolement pension- Onsite parkingIf this role is of interest or you require further information on the role then please do not hesitate to contact us
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78455359