Service Engineer - Industry Market Leader
We’re currently recruiting a Service Engineer for a client based in Willenhall.
Previous experience of fastening assembly systems will be of significant advantage, but may not be necessary if you have other engineering experience. The ideal applicant would already be a service technician with some experience perhaps in a factory environment, looking to develop their career into field service in a customer facing environment.
Duties will include: ...
• Service & breakdown repair of equipment
• Installation and commissioning of equipment
• Repair and service of installation tools
• Responding to direct customer enquiries
• Spare parts control, in conjunction with Purchasing Dept.
• Providing support to Sales Engineers in the field
• Set-Up and Tear-down of Exhibitions
• Prospecting and developing sales of equipment where opportunities arise
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience with:
• Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems
• 24v control systems
• Effective communicator with customers and the team.
• Able to interpret manuals, spare parts diagrams, drawings and schematics
Hours of work: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
Starting Salary - £27,000 per annum + annual profit related pay bonus based upon European performance and a company car.
For more information, please call Thom on 01902 633 331, or forward your CV in the first instance.
Apply today to avoid disappointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78906607