Control and Automation Engineer
Are you an electrical engineer who has experience with PLC's?
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to work with hands-on development as well as working on the design and specification of electrical/electronic equipment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client who is a cutting-edge manufacturer. They are looking for an experienced Control and Automation Engineer to join their fun and friendly team.
Some of your duties and responsibilities may include:
- Both hands-on electrical assembly and design of electrical/electronic equipment
- PLC Control, programming, specifications
- Automation, control and process design/specification
- Power electronics
- Process and instrumentation
- industrial site installation, cable calculations, distribution networks
- Risk assessments
- Design and verification
- IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regs.
- City and Guilds Inspection and Testing
If you are interested and would like to know more, or to be considered for this vacancy then please do get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78316642