Slovakian Speaking SAP Trainer
Your new company
We are currently recruiting SAP Trainers for a large international business. With a real passion for Learning and Development, this organisation are growing rapidly.
Your new role
As part of your role you will:
- Design and deliver training materials in both English and Slovakian including translating new and pre-existing curriculum and ensuring this remains within business context
- Creating the training material through SAP Enable Now as well as classroom based
- Look at the different simulations created through Enable Now and create different e-learning material to coincide with this such as job aids etc.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts, Business Process Owners and other stakeholders to ensure a seamless delivery is met.
- Manage multiple priorities at once ensuring you are regularly communicating any challenges you face with the appropriate team or individual
- Look at ways to continuously improve the way in which training is being delivered to make it fully engaging and current
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for people who are passionate about training, have excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Slovakian and a excellent knowledge of SAP.
Interviews will be conducted as soon as suitable applicants are identified - please apply now if you are keen on being considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78573865