Network Assessor / Support Consultant
A Network Assessor / Support Consultant is required for this field based role with the global consulting and assessment arm of a major automotive manufacturer alliance which includes Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi.
Our client provides extensive assessment services, with plans to expand this activity further in 2018. They are growing their Network Assessment Team in the M4 corridor area and we are looking for candidates who are willing to travel extensively, with the occasional overnight stay.
The role of a Network Assessor / Support Consultant is a busy one where you will be assessing Renault and Nissan dealerships against the standards set by the vehicle manufacturer. The main focus is on:
• The retail customer experience in both Sales and Aftersales environments.
• Sales elements include the presentation of the demonstration fleet, display vehicles, showroom, and correct merchandising/point of sale materials.
• Aftersales elements include workshop condition, cleanliness and availability of specific tooling etc.
Once the assessment is complete, you’ll compile a detailed report and present your findings to the dealer’s senior management team. This will provide a good opportunity for you to demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills whilst providing guidance on best practice. You will need to be confident and impartial with great attention to detail.
Ideally, to be successful for the role of Network Assessor / Support Consultant, you will be:
• Self-motivated and come from an assessing/auditing background, otherwise you will need to have experience working in the retail and / or automotive sectors.
• Intermediate Excel skills.
• A UK driving licence is essential, which must have been held for at least 6 years.
Full training will be given and if you have the desire to further develop your skills, there will be the opportunity to be involved with a broader range of current and future projects.
In return our client offers:
• An annual salary of £25,000
• A tax efficient company car
• Generous work based pension
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Private medical insurance
• 24 days holiday (rising to a maximum of 28 days) plus bank holidays
The recruitment process is straightforward; for candidates who meet the criteria, there will be a telephone interview followed by an assessment centre, which will be held in January 2018.
This is an exciting time to join our client’s team, so apply today to be considered.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Network Assessor, Support Consultant, motor, automotive, consulting, compliance, training,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78356888