Quality and Business Improvement Manager - Coventry
Quality and Business Improvement Manager
Full Time & Permanent
Salary Between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
My client have an excellent opportunity for a Quality and Business Improvement Manager to join their team based in Coventry to work alongside the existing UK Health & Safety team and lead on the Quality function as they look to progress and continue to meet accreditation standards.
The successful candidate will
- Assist the executive team in quality strategy monitoring the progress and completing the annual review.
- You will support and deliver on business improvement programmes with an initiative outlook on continued progress.
- Take overall responsibility for the management system
- Develop procedures that improve performance and drive effectiveness.
- Improve on the current system and develop procedures to achieve this
- Take responsibility for audits and manage external audits
Qualifications and Experience
At least 5 years’ experience in Quality environment
Previous experience identifying areas of business improvement
Working knowledge of quality control systems & techniques
Experience working with LEAN, Six Sigma or other such programme