BMS Service Engineer - Static site
Service & Maintenance Engineer, Building Management Systems: Static Site
A successful Controls company is seeking to recruit a BMS specialist Service and Maintenance Engineer for a static role based in Camberwell.
Our client's core business is in the BMS (Building Management Systems) sector. Established over 10 years ago, they continue to grow from strength to strength. Specialising in the provision of bespoke BMS solutions, tailored to the the need of each client this company prides itself on delivering personalised service on every occasion. Their business model is build on be able to provide cutting edge, technical expertise and as such they place huge emphasis on providing their engineers with the latest training and systems exposure, all of their engineers have attained "Trend expert" status (or are in the process of doing so).
The successful applicant for this BMS Service Engineer role will need to have exceptional knowledge (and training) in BMS and (in particular) expertise with Trend Systems. This is a static position and as such, you will be required to build successful relationships with your client and other building services providers. You will have the responsibility to perform PPM and reactive maintenance and take responsibility for small projects such as upgrades etc. The ability to modify Trend software is a must.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (to HNC/ONC or equivalent)
- Experienced in the maintenance of Building Management Systems
- Qualified and experienced with Trend systems
- Excellent knowledge of Trend BMS software and able to complete modifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Client focused
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Able to obtain a clean criminal record check
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. On offer in return are on offer are competitive salaries, additional training and further fantastic benefits.
- A competitive salary (up to £40,000 dependent on experience)
- Access to industry leading training
- Laptop, phone, PPE etc
- Pension scheme
- Excellent additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78597076