QA Test Engineer / Lead FinTech
QA Test Engineer / Lead London to £55k
QA Test Engineer / Lead (Manual / Automation Black Box Gray Box). FinTech start-up is seeking a highly skilled QA Test Engineer to establish the QA function for the company. You’ll work fairly autonomously to test the flagship eWallet type application for mobile apps, Web UIs and APIs using both manual and test automation techniques.
As a QA Test Engineer / Lead you’ll be a key member of the engineering team and will work collaboratively to evolve the existing architecture, improve operations and implement new features and functionality. The technical stack is Go, Python, React with microservices architecture and CI/CD.
This QA Test Engineer / Lead role presents an excellent opportunity to join a well backed start-up that is currently operating in stealth mode with planned launch within the next few months. Excellent career progression as the company grows and you build a team around you. Offices based in a trendy tech area of London with lots going on.
- Strong QA testing experience with both manual and automation tools such as Selenium, Curl, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jenkins
- Strong scripting skills (Go, Python or Ruby preferred)
- Good knowledge of Computer Science principles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Collaborative team member, keen to work in a start-up environment with lots of ownership
As a QA Test Engineer / Lead you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus 25 days holiday and stock options.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2580 for a confidential discussion about this QA Test Engineer / Lead opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78910205