Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Shake up your career…
Are you a driven and committed Multi-Skilled Engineer with electrical bias, who would love the opportunity to work for an employee focused, market leading company that will reward your hard work and dedication? Read on to discover more about this opportunity to become a valued member of the team at Blackpool based Nutrition Group.
Who will I be working with?
Nutrition Group plc is the UK’s fastest growing supplement manufacturer within the sports nutrition and health supplements market, producing in excess of 2 billion tablets and 500 million capsules a year. Based in Blackpool, Lancashire, the Group’s large client portfolio includes major high street retailers, blue chip pharmaceutical organisations and many leading international brands.
Behind the award-winning Group is a focused and dedicated workforce constantly striving to create a product that exceeds customer expectations in quality, delivery and cost.
So, what will the role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer entail?
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the plant and equipment, performing proactive and reactive maintenance and repairs to ensure a smooth manufacturing process. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance work, correcting and modifying machine processing faults as required
- Responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, ensuring maximum focus is given to continuous improvement
- Fault finding in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising relevant machine documentation
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained and repaired to a high standard
What will I need to be considered for this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer vacancy?
- Proven experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer, with experience working on three phase machinery
- Site services experience, ideally gained within a food manufacturing or similar environment
- Qualified electrical ability, with excellent electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Brilliant communication skills, with the ability to work efficiently and effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Methodical and thorough approach to work, with a tenacious, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Full UK driving licence
Although not essential, a time served recognised apprenticeship, experience with planned preventative maintenance systems and material handling conveyor systems, and Health and Safety awareness would be highly advantageous.
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of an exciting, ambitious company that rewards hard work and dedication, and encourages a fun team culture where regular company activities are organised.
Salary: £30,000, negotiable level dependent on experience
Attractive Benefits: Annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days increasing in increments following three full years of employment, to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays. Free onsite parking, with the option to opt in with other fantastic benefits such as: childcare vouchers; cycle to work scheme; discounted gym memberships; discounted mobile phone scheme; reduced membership to the Gourmet Society; healthcare cash plan and regular private cancer screenings.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, working 8am to 4:30pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Nutrition Group plc. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Nutrition Group plc, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78766338